Friday, January 28, 2011

Cameo Jewelry Art

Today I was searching for a shop to feature in my blog so I went to Artfire and starting browsing.  As soon as the page came up this shop just seemed to jump out at me.  I clicked on the picture and when the shop opened up, the first thing I thought was "  Wow"  .  I couldn't move for a minute because the work this shop does is remarkable.  Ok, now do I have your attention? hehehehe.  This shop goes by the name of Cameo Jewelry Art.  I can tell you all day long on how beautiful this shops masterpieces (and yes, I said Masterpieces) but without showing you pictures, you will never believe me.  So here are some of my favorites, and believe me there are more than just a few that I truly love.
 


 This piece is the one that caught my eye.  The description that they have on this piece is 
"  Fine Horse Cameo Ring Agate Sterling Silver Jewelry"
In reading the information on this beautiful piece, it is carved out of Black Agate.  
 Here is a side view of the same ring.  The band is just as exquisite as the cameo.





Then I just barely got to the second page of their shop and this gorgeous piece grabbed me (it was really hard leaving the first page but I had to see more).  They have this piece listed as "  Butterfly Cameo Pendant".  Now, need I say more?  Actually I can "  AAHH"

Ok, one more.  Here is this beautiful Swarovski Pink Rose Cameo Pendant and Earrings. 

I don't think I have to say anything else except that if you don't visit this shop, you will miss so much more that I just can't explain them all.


No comments: