Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Featured Artisan Heart n Sow

I would like to share a featured artisan, Heart N Sow.  She makes a variety of sewn items.  She makes aprons, dresses, purses, and hair accessories.  

Here is a really cute purse.  She made this one out of leopard fleece with khaki fringe along the top.




 The second item I would like to share are a mother/daughter apron set.  This is really cute.  If I had a daughter, I would love to have a set like this.




Finally, here is an adorable flower hair accessory.  I love the color (well, purple is my favorite color).  She did such a good job on this one and you can really see the detail she put into this. 


So go on over to her Zibbet shop and look around.  You might just find something you just can't live without. 
   

No comments: